Journey to wellness today.
Dr. Lin believes that maintaining mental fitness and wellness is just as important as the treatment of mental illness. Minimal medications and a healthy lifestyle goes a long way!
Dr. Lin utilizes a “whole person” perspective to create collaborative patient-centered treatment plans.
Dr. Lin Treats
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Swings and Irritability
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Social Anxiety
- Phobias and Fears
- Separation Anxiety
- Work-life Balance
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Adjustment Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Insomnia / Sleep-Wake Disorders
Individualized treatment recommendations from a biological, psychological, social, and spiritual perspective
Dr. Lin offers in-house DNA testing, report discussion and recommendations.
Medication management with emphasis on restoring comfort and quality of life while minimizing dosage and unwanted side effects. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Exposure Therapy, Lifestyle Coaching.
Medication management with emphasis on restoring comfort and quality of life while minimizing dosage and unwanted side effects.
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Exposure Therapy, Lifestyle Coaching.
TestimonialsDr. Lin is very knowledgeable and has always listened to my needs. She is compassionate and caring and has always returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent psychiatrist.
– Anonymous, PatientThank you for your time today, I am so blessed to have you as my doctor. Your guidance during this gut wrenching situation is keeping me grounded and helping me from complete emotional devastation. Many blessings to you,
– C.W., PatientShe is very warm and precise in her assessment. Allows the patient to vent and gives excellent suggestions.
– Anonymous, PatientDr. Lin is warm, caring and efficient. Very easy to talk to.
– Anonymous, PatientDr. Lin is a wonderful doctor who is personable, knowledgeable, and caring towards her patients and colleagues. I feel confident she provides exceptional care medically and emotionally. I appreciate her high ethical standard, warm manner, and the appropriate medication management she provided to her patients needs.
– Bess Hobson-Gattuso, MFT, Child and Family Therapist, Private PracticeDr. Lin and I are colleagues, referring to one another now for several years. As a psychologist it is important for me to make referrals to clinicians who will be responsive to the patients’ needs and who is willing to collaborate. I have found Dr. Lin to fit this bill over and above my expectations. We have always collaborated on cases that we share and she is interested to know how the treatment is going and if there are any other ways that she can facilitate the patient’s growth. Patients have reported being happy with her services and having confidence in her. I recommend Dr. Lin frequently to my patients who need medication evaluations and monitoring, and I often give her name to other colleagues looking for a good psychiatrist. I’ve been pleased with her in every aspect of a collegial relationship and with her professionalism and expertise.
-Sarita Freedman, PhD, Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychologist, Private Practice
– Dr. Salvador Del Rosario, MD, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Kern Medical Center
Dr. Lin is smart, caring, and trustworthy. I would bring my kids to her for help.
– Dr. Jenna Luu, MD, Adult Psychiatrist, Kaiser PermanenteDr. Lin was able to field a wide variety of diagnoses and issues with the population seeking psychiatric services at a major metropolitan hospital. She displayed compassion and sound clinical judgement.
– James R. Healy, PhD, Intake Counselor and Case Manager, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity. Dr. Lin is an expert in her area of psychiatric specialization. She is not only skilled, she is talented with people—she knows how to communicate well and listen carefully to her patients.
– Niles Willits-Spolin, LMFT, Therapist, Private Practice
Proudly Serving: Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, North Hollywood, Woodland Hills,Van Nuys, Northridge, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Valley Village, Valley Glen, Toluca Woods, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Topanga, Winnetka, Oak Park, Granada Hills, West Hills, Calabasas,Valencia, Santa Clarita, North Hills, Westlake Village, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Reseda, Simi Valley, Stevenson Ranch, Newbury Park, Sylmar, Hidden Hills, Lake Balboa, Moorpark, Glendale, Mission Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Ojai, Santa Barbara, Burbank, Pacific Palisades, Topanga, Santa Monica, Malibu.